Thank you for stopping by. We would love to hear from you. Some popular topics include;
- Suggestions for future hikes.
- Questions regarding any of the trip reports.
- Requests for custom itineraries around hiking and 4×4 adventures tailored for the time of year.
- Requests for a private guide
- Past Parks and Recreation Council Member
- Ridgeline Ranglers – volunteered to maintain and improve Stewart Trail at Ridgeline Open Space in Castle Rock. Learned and implemented trail building technniques.
Author of popular trails in Colorado. Routes include;
- Longs Peak – Keyhole Route A Hiking Project Top Recommended Route
- Missouri Mountain A Hiking Project Recommended Route
- Sky Pond A Hiking Project Top Recommended Route
- Mt Sherman A Hiking Project Top Recommended Route
- Paint Mines Park A Hiking Project Recommended Route
- Mt Elbert – Black Cloud Trail A Hiking Project Recommended Route
- Grays and Torreys Peak A Hiking Project Top Recommended Route
- La Plata Peak – Black Bear Trail
- Lake Helene A Hiking Project Recommended Route
- Devils Head Lookout A Hiking Project Top Recommended Route
- Lake Isabelle A Hiking Project Hidden Gem
Custom Elevation Maps of Colorado
High resolution elevation maps of Colorado, suitable for framing, are available. Maps are created using public data sets from the U.S. Geological Survey, Department of the Interior/USGS U.S. Geological Survey and the USCB.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Custom maps can be created highlighting your favorite area. Use the “Contact Us” form above to tell us what you are looking for.